Dear West Auto Sales Community,
While we watch the COVID-19 situation unfold day by day and hour by hour along with the rest of Canada and the world we have been striving to protect the health of our customers and employees. With so much uncertainty we have been acting on the recommendations of Health Canada, as well as our provincial authorities. We have increased the presence of hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes throughout the store and have implemented an increased surface cleaning plan to ensure all frequent touch points are sanitized throughout the day and deep cleaned each night. We have also implemented a post-drive cleaning process for our vehicles in which all frequent touch points including door handles, steering wheels, shift knobs, seatbelts and consoles are sanitized after every customer drive.
Keeping everyone safe and healthy is our top priority. If you are not comfortable venturing out right now please know that we understand and are still able to assist you with your vehicle needs. Options that we have made available are:
- Bringing vehicles to you to view and test drive
- Meeting you outside the facility to bring your vehicle in for service
- Completing significant portions of your vehicle process remotely via phone and our secure processing portals
- Virtual vehicle viewings via webcam
- Online secure payment processing for both service and sales needs reducing in store touchpoints
If you have any further questions please reach out any of our locations and let us know how we can assist you.
We will strive to keep you informed of any operational changes we make in the course of dealing with this everchanging situation.
All the staff at West Auto Sales Group